Three individual townhouses
MUNICH | Solln
On an idyllic plot in a quiet location in Solln, surrounded by single-family homes with charming gardens and nice neighborhoods, three dreamlike townhouses are being built to make you feel at home.
The timeless, elegant architecture with its harmoniously designed facade, the inviting house entrances, the magnificent terraces and roof terraces and many other tasteful details contribute to the harmonious ambience of the entire ensemble.
Thanks to a perfect floor plan with light-flooded rooms and large, partly floor-to-ceiling window fronts, each townhouse meets even the highest living requirements.
4 - 5
162.3 - 203.4 m²
SOLLN: STATELY VILLAS IN THE GREEN
Modern, urban, with a high recreational factor. Solln was incorporated in 1938. Since then, the villa suburb has developed into a modern and highly desirable district of Munich - not least because it has been able to retain its original charm. Today, the residents of Solln enjoy all the benefits of urban life, but at the same time are only a few kilometers by car from the recreational areas south of the state capital - such as Forstenrieder Park or the five-lake region between Lake Starnberg and Lake Ammer. Urban infrastructure and cultivated quality of life. In addition to a variety of shopping opportunities, renowned restaurants and long-established family businesses, Solln offers a wide range of medical institutions, kindergartens, schools and high schools. A highlight of Bavarian lifestyle is the Waldwirtschaft Großhesselohe in neighboring Pullach - one of Munich's most beautiful and well-known beer gardens. Lovers of Bavarian cuisine get their money's worth here, as do proven music connoisseurs who appreciate the Sunday jazz brunch - all this in a green setting, high above the Isar River. Optimal traffic connections in all directions. The Mittlerer Ring and thus the A95 in the direction of Garmisch-Partenkirchen or the A8 in the direction of Salzburg and Inntal/ Kitzbühel are only a few minutes away by car. Thanks to an excellently developed public transport network, you can reach Munich city center comfortably in around 30 minutes by bus, S-Bahn or U-Bahn.
- Premium wide-plank oak floorboards by mafi, brushed and white oiled, including skirting boards
- Butt-hinged interior doors model Herholz Elegant Juwel 01, with white lacquer surface and rosette handle set Model Hoppe Amsterdam, stainless steel matt, including softclose function with magnetic door latch
- Large-surface, square switches and socket outlets made by Gira or Busch-Jaeger (or equivalent) in the color white
- USB sockets in the kitchen, master bedroom and children's rooms, for direct charging of smartphones or tablets
- Networking all living rooms with homeway system (for TV, radio, telephone and data)
- Electric shutters with timer
- Installation of a fireplace stove (optional) in the living room
- Hobby room in the basement
- Installation of a sauna possible on request (house 3)
- Limescale protection system for drinking water installation
- Fully landscaped outdoor areas
- Parcel box with mechanical lock for receiving parcels
- Garages with power connection for electric car charging station
- Heating and hot water production with an air-to-water heat pump
- Underfloor heating in all living spaces including the basement
- tasteful, large-format porcelain stoneware
- floor-level shower with real glass partitions
- bathroom fittings by Grohe Lineare
- washbasins and toilets by Geberit Xeno²
- Underbench cabinet by Geberit Xeno² and mirror cabinets above the washbasins
- built-in bathtub Kaldewei Puro Ambiente
- electric towel radiator