6 Stylish condominiums
Munich | Nymphenburg-Gern
In an idyllic location in Nymphenburg-Gern, this individually planned complex of two- to three-room apartments is being built. Bright and contemporary in design, each of the six units offers ample space to realize living wishes and create a relaxing haven of peace away from the hustle and bustle of city life. In this building, living quality and style are combined with modern building services to form an extraordinary and harmonious whole.
2 - 4
68.6 - 174.8 m²
In the neighborhood of Franz of Bavaria
The historical highlight in this part of town is certainly the world-famous Nymphenburg Palace. It was built in 1664 by the Elector Ferdinand Maria as a gift to his wife Adelheid of Savoy, who had given birth to Max Emanuel as the long-awaited heir to the throne. Today the castle is still inhabited by the Wittelsbach family, currently by Franz of Bavaria. In addition to the historical aspect, Nymphenburg is a green oasis in downtown Munich. Not only the palace park attracts visitors, but also the nearby botanical garden. In summer and winter, you can go jogging or for a walk here.
The tranquil Taxispark with the well-known beer garden Taxisgarten in the neighborhood is also a very special attraction of this highly desirable residential area. In cold winters, ice skating and curling can be enjoyed on the Nymphenburg Canal when the ice cover is closed. The Dantebad with heated outdoor pool and summer outdoor pool offers year-round bathing and sauna pleasure. In addition, there are magnificent streets with Wilhelminian villas to admire in Nymphenburg.
- Premium wide-plank oak floorboards by mafi, brushed and white oiled, including skirting boards
- Carpenter-made flush-fitting interior doors with white lacquer surface and matching rose handle set by Hoppe, Modell Amsterdam
- Switches and electrical outlets by Busch-Jaeger, type future linear® in color studio white Busch-Jaeger, Modell future® linear
- USB sockets in the kitchen area and in the bedrooms, for direct charging of smartphones and tablets
- Network connections in all living spaces with homeway system (for TV, radio, phone and data)
- Electric raffstores with central control and timer
- Limescale protection system for the drinking water installation
- smart parcel box system for receiving and sending parcels
- Parking spaces with provision for electric car charging station
- Tasteful, large-format porcelain stoneware
- Floor-level shower with real glass partitions
- Bathroom fittings by Villeroy & Boch Just
- Washbasins and toilets by Geberit Xeno2
- Built-in bathtub Kaldewei Puro Ambiente
- Electric towel radiator