Twelve bright rental apartments
Trollblumenstraße 28 & 28 a | Munich-Fasanerie
A successful balance between transparency and privacy offer this ensemble of houses in the tranquil and familiar Trollblumenstraße.
This property offers the possibility to provide sensible room layouts for different apartment sizes. Plenty of space for the family is granted by the first floor apartments with spacious gardens. Additional square meters are provided by private basement rooms in living room quality, which can be accessed directly via a staircase.
The balconies of the compact two-room apartments on the upper floor, accessible from the openly designed living room with integrated kitchen area, are ideally located facing south. Apartments made to feel good through and through. A special highlight of these houses are the two penthouse apartments. Designed with spacious roof terraces and without disturbing roof slopes, they offer a very special living comfort.
2 - 4
54.0 - 157.3 m²
Living In the middle of the Three Lakes Plateau
Fasanerie is a district located on the so-called Munich Three Lakes Plateau in the northwest of the state capital. Here, despite its central location, bathing pleasure and a vacation feeling far away from the hustle and bustle of the city are guaranteed. The shores of the Fasaneriesee are lined with many old trees and bushes and therefore offer sufficient shady places even in summer. But also the Lerchenauer See and Feldmochinger See offer swimming enthusiasts plenty of recreation. Shopping enthusiasts are especially attracted to the Olympia shopping center and the adjacent MONA shopping center, which are only 9 minutes away by car from Trollblumenstraße. The traffic infrastructure is also excellent. The A99 freeway ring and also the A8 can be reached in just a few minutes. If you prefer public transport, the S1 takes you from the Fasanerie stop to Munich city center and Munich Airport in a good half hour.
- Premium floors, including skirting boards
- Interior doors model Herholz Elegant Juwel 01, with white lacquer surface and rosette handle set model Herholz Formline 1** in matt stainless steel
- Switches and electrical outlets by Busch-Jaeger, type future linear® in color studio white
- USB sockets in the kitchen area and in the bedroom, for direct charging of smartphones and tablets
- Network connections in all living spaces with homeway system (for TV, radio, phone and data)
- Electric shutters with central control and timer
- Limescale protection system for the drinking water installation
- smart parcel box system for receiving and sending parcels
- Parking spaces with provision for electric car charging stations
- Tasteful, large-format porcelain stoneware
- Floor-level shower with real glass partitions
- Bathroom fittings by Villeroy & Boch
- Washbasins and toilets by Villeroy & Boch
- Electric towel radiator