5 quiet condominiums
Munich | Obermenzing
In an idyllic location in Obermenzing, five exquisitely furnished and carefully planned three- to four-room apartments await owners who like to live quietly and with good connections.
Each apartment has an open-plan area for living, cooking and dining.
Generous glass fronts provide fantastic lighting. To extend the living area, hobby rooms with shower and toilet are available in the basement.
Here you have the opportunity to develop freely and pursue your hobby.
3 - 4
107.3 - 153.9 m²
Between castle and villas
Obermenzing was incorporated into the state capital as an independent district in 1938 and is now one of Munich's preferred residential areas: here, time-honored tradition meets solid prosperity. A multitude of park areas and stately, sometimes majestic trees make you forget the hustle and bustle of the traffic, and magnificent streets with elegant single-family and two-family houses characterize the cityscape. Leisure sports enthusiasts can meet in the extensive Nymphenburg Palace Park, which is only a few minutes away from Thaddäus-Eck-Strasse by bike. Those interested in culture will of course also get their money's worth: regular concerts, readings and other events take place not only in Nymphenburg Palace, but also in the ballroom of Blutenburg Palace. The surrounding area is also characterized by an excellent infrastructure, allowing for quick and easy transfers to the A8 autobahn as well as to the A99 beltway, the central link between the A9 and the airport. For those who prefer public transportation, the S-Bahn (suburban train) takes about 10 minutes from the Obermenzing stop to Munich city center and the main train station.
- Premium wide-plank oak floorboards by mafi, brushed and white oiled, including skirting boards
- Carpenter-made flush-fitting interior doors with white lacquer surface and matching rose handle set by Hoppe, Modell Amsterdam
- Switches and electrical outlets by Gira, Modell E2 im Farbton Reinweiß seidenmatt
- USB sockets in the kitchen area and in the bedrooms, for direct charging of smartphones and tablets
- Network connections in all living spaces with homeway system (for TV, radio, phone and data)
- Electric raffstores with central control and timer
- Limescale protection system for the drinking water installation
- mechanical parcel box system for receiving parcels
- Parking spaces with provision for electric car charging station
- Tasteful, large-format porcelain stoneware
- Floor-level shower with real glass partitions
- Bathroom fittings by Villeroy & Boch Just
- Washbasins and toilets by Geberit Xeno²
- Built-in bathtub Kaldewei Puro Ambiente
- Electric towel radiator